Vertical Communications Announces Release of Wave IP 4.0
Application-rich Software Adds More “Built-In” Features and Applications that Improve Business Processes
Vertical Communications®, a leading provider of business communications software and solutions, today announced the availability of the Vertical Wave IP version 4.0 software. A continuation of its highly successful Wave IP unified communications platform, Wave IP 4.0 incorporates a broad range of new capabilities, including enhanced collaboration and new native interactive voice response (IVR) applications for appointment reminders and customer surveys. Vertical Wave IP 4.0 is available through Vertical’s network of resellers and channel partners.
Among the new features and applications in Wave IP 4.0 are:
Effective Business Solutions - You Talk. We Listen!
We provide business solutions incorporating the Vertical Wave PBX and Vertical’s Televantage PBX. We are a top tier Vertical dealer and we’ve been one for over a decade. We assist with domestic and international deployments and support – that’s 24/7 support.
We’ve deployed and managed hundreds of Vertical systems in every type environment. Put our experience to work solving your business problems.
Bring us your communications needs and goals:
- Multi-site deployments with simple extension based site to site call flow
- Complex call center needs incorporating numerous queues and call recording
- Simplified training and management
- Integration of business applications with your phone system to provide quick access to caller data and improved customer service
- Simple remote user installation without unpredictable firewall and hardware expenses
Wanting all VoIP? We've installed more pure VoIP Wave PBXs than any other dealer. But we don’t focus on VoIP exclusively. We work with all types of deployments - VoIP, digital, analog, and hybrid. We’ll determine with you what mix of technologies is the best fit for your needs. As a Microsoft Partner we can also help you integrate Wave into your local network and enterprise. If you wish we can assist your staff or network vendor when help is needed - and we provide firewall configuration. Use us to simplify and expedite Wave installaltion and support.
Tell us what you always wanted to do with your phone system but couldn’t - or what you were told can’t be done.
Already on Wave? Great! We’ll help you plan, deploy, and manage your solution. Feel like you’re not getting the most out of what you have? Let us help you employ Wave to your full advantage.
Wave is new to you? You’ll find product information here or call us and speak to a support or deployment planner.
Viewpoint Mobile is Here!
How do you keep everyone connected, on target and on task while they’re on the move? The key to productive mobile employees isn’t the device they use. It’s access. Immediate access to co-workers, customers, decision makers, information. Access to all the communications functionality and features you use in the office, even when you’re not – all at your fingertips.
Wave ViewPoint Mobile includes an extensive array of built-in, advanced communications applications like presence and call management, secure instant messaging, visual voice mail and call recording that you pay a premium for with other systems – all included. No extra hardware or software needed. And now true mobility. At no extra cost.
Wave Features Preview
Unified Communications with no compromises
- Award-winning ViewPoint UC desktop client
- Integrated SIP Softphone
- Secure Instant Messaging
- Organization-wide Presence & Personal Status
- Visual Voicemail
- Intelligent Find-Me / Follow-Me
- Email and Contacts synchronization with Exchange
- Personalized Call Handling
Mobility. The power to connect anytime, anywhere
You can take Wave IP's feature set with you wherever you go so you are always connected and have powerful enterprise communications tools at your disposal.
- One number service - publish one number, make & receive calls from multiple devices
- Transform any PSTN connected phone into your personal enterprise extension
- ViewPoint UC desktop client with integrated phone
- UC client on smart phones and mobile deveices
- Access all frequently used PBX Features
- Find me / follow me & twinning
- Remote contact center agent
Vertical's Application Ready architecture means you have all the tools you need, when you need them. Add applications with a simple license key.
- Wave ViewPoint Unified Communications desktop & mobile application
- Contact Center
- Call Classifier (database driven call tagging and handling)
- Secure Instant Messaging
- Inbound & Outbound IVR
- Fax Management
- Management and reporting
- Call recording, logging, archiving and management
- Multisite Networking
- Messaging integration - MS Exchange, SMTP and more
- Disaster Recovery - Wave Live Image (powered by Acronis)
The Vertical AppMarket offers developer solutions that extend the Unified Communications capabilities of your Wave IP system and integration opportunities with existing business applications.
- Integration with leading CRM packages
- Real-time visibility into your queue call status
- Wall display solutions for contact center performance
- Enhanced reporting utilities
Wave 3.0 Release!
Vertical Communications is pleased to announce that Wave 3.0, featuring Vertical's new ViewPoint Mobile enterprise mobility application, has been approved for "Release to Manufacturing" today, following the successful completion of our field trial and release criteria.
With this solution, your business and users will be able to enjoy reliable and seamless mobile access to all of their Wave premise-based enterprise communications services and tools, including unified communications, collaboration, presence management, call recording, telephony and market-specific applications.
With the release of Wave 3.0, ViewPoint Mobile will be available for devices that run iOS version 4.3 or greater. (An Android version of ViewPoint Mobile is expected to be released later this year.) Wave 3.0 also features the addition of DSS/BLF for Edge 5000 IP phones and support for future hardware upgrades to the Wave platform.
The availability of ViewPoint Mobile represents a significant milestone in the evolution of business communications!
An all-in-one solution that extends the Wave's powerful, premise-based communications services and features to smartphones and tablets, ViewPoint Mobile meets the needs of organizations of all sizes that rely on geographically dispersed offices and mobile workers to ensure that all staff have ready access to mission-critical features and business tools, whether they are in the office or out in the field. Most importantly, ViewPoint Mobile is built right into the core Wave IP appliance, providing the ability to cost-effectively leverage advanced mobility capabilities when you're ready or need to do so, without having to invest in any additional hardware or software.
ViewPoint Mobile offers a full array of premise-based unified communications, telephony, collaboration and business-specific functions to mobile users, including:
- Embedded presence management
- Access to Apple iOS contacts without leaving ViewPoint Mobile
- "One tap" call transfer, hold and conferencing
- Instant Messaging through Vertical's embedded IM server
- Voice mail Interface
- Built-in call log
- Embedded call recording
- Specific inbound/outbound DID number that is separate from personal numbers
Vertical will begin shipping new systems with Wave 3.0 the week of May 29, with subscription upgrades for existing Wave customers available within 90 days of product General Availability.
The ViewPoint Mobile application also will be available for download from Apple's App Store (through the Vertical AppMarket) the week of May 29th.